A unique house with a special charm
CA OLIVARES is a typical Valencian house from the late 19th Century, located in the old town of L’Alqueria de la Comtessa, a peaceful village 3 kilometres away from Gandia and Oliva beaches and at the foot of the La Safor mountains. It preserves an old Valencian house quality: its wooden beams from Flanders, its high ceilings, its thick walls, the paintwork, its patio, and furniture that evoke its past.
- Self catering House
- Up to 6 adults and 1 or 2 children
- Cot available
- Not rented for stag parties
- Pets are not allowed
- Gardened patio
- 3 Air-conditioned bedrooms (2 twin rooms and 1 master bedroom)
- Living-room with two 2 sofas and 4 armchairs
- Kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, microwave and all kinds of kitchenware
- 2 bathrooms with hairdryers
- 2 fireplaces
- Hi-fi/stereo. 2 TVs, DVD player.
- Bed linen and towels